Friday, March 18, 2011

Sun, sand and water. March 18

This temple gate was closed yesterday but today there was a party in there. I pass it every time I go to the beach.

Tomorrow is a special religious observation of the full moon. I haven't got any details yet but I am sure that it won't be a drinking party.


I went to the resort with the swimming offer and rented a towel and lounge for $5.00 US. The attendant was up for hauling that lounge to wherever I wanted it and then he came by with a patio table for me. I felt a little cheap going down the beach for the cheap food and drinks, but the hotel stuff was really high.

Their beach area was one of the nicest because of the trees. You could have full sun or any amount of shade you wanted.




I stayed at the beach for six hours which might be a record for me. The hotel also had a book exchange so I traded in all my books for new ones and tucked into one.

On the way home I came by a water lily garden which was nearly as tall as me. I didn't know they grew that tall. This is a picture of the seed pod of a spent flower.



Here is a bud and a smaller pod.



OK, all caught up again.
I dislike marathon blogging almost as much as I dislike marathon ferry rides.

Tomorrow I will see what the new moon brings of intrest and then figure out what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment