Saturday, February 5, 2011

Siem Reap Feb 5

Today could be a really short post as follows: Flying...sleeping...eating....sleeping!

However I took a few pictures along the way. This is the airport at Luang Prabang.


Flying with a Laos Airlines propeller plane.



We needed to deplane at Pakse for some reason only to board again in 20 minuets.


Pakse had a nice flowering shrub behind the terminal.


And here is the airport at Siem Reap. Again the Visa on arrival went smoothly and I arrived at my guest house at about 3:00 pm where I proceeded to have a nap.
I guess I am not used to the heat anymore. Even my tan was fading.


The city of Siem Reap looked very beautiful driving in from the airport, with wide streets and many new buildings.
We suddenly turned onto a dirt lane and then onto another where my guest house is located. Again I have chosen well and it is a perfectly fine guesthouse.

After my nap I went out to find some supper and will turn in early tonight. Tomorrow is soon enough to start looking the place over.

No comments:

Post a Comment