Thursday, February 17, 2011

Koh Samui to Krabi Feb 17

I got a couple of shots at the ferry terminal and then got on the bus.











It was a longer day than we expected. I think what happened is that they switched us to the normal bus because there weren't enough of us for the VIP air conditioned bus. We stopped often to pick up from the side of the road and finally we hit a patch of no stopping, then we started dropping everybody off at little bus stops along the way.


It was after six when I got to my dorm and such a fine dorm it is. The town looks great too. Tomorrow I plan to go to a nearby beach for the day.

I just came back from extending my stay here from two days to four.

They said they were 50% empty because everybody in the area heads to the Full Moon party which is at Haad Rin on Ko Pha Ngan.

No comments:

Post a Comment