Monday, November 15, 2010

Bussed to Kanchanaburi today

Today, Mon November the 15th, was a traveling day. First around Bangkok while I went to put in my visa application for Myanmar and then out to the Northern Bus depot where I caught the bus for Kanchanaburi. It is the town nearest to the famous bridge on the River Kwai. I am going there tomorrow.
I am staying in a guest house which is on the river and my bungalow is actually over the river. I haven't seen outside yet so I am hoping it is a nice arrangement.

This is my first chance to share space with those little wall lizards. I don't really like them but I am sure it will be worse than this before long. There was only one that I saw and now don't know where he is.

There are no pictures of today, not even a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment