Friday, January 28, 2011

Taking it easy in Vietviene Day 2 Jan 28

I was out a couple of times today and did some shopping to restock my shampoo and a few things. I am so happy to have blue sky again today.


A water lily bud.




This is the Mekong River at its low point. There is a freighter out there on the water.


Either I live in the temple neighbourhood or this city is full of temples and pagodas. I saw some nice ones but wasn't able to figure our any names. Here are a few of the best.












Buddhas around the Bodhi tree.


Coke light in Laos.

I went out a second time to get some supper but basically taking it easy and getting over a cold.
Today I realized that it is the first time I have not had any bookings for anything. I am just here. So I got busy and booked accommodations for my next 2 stops.
Funny how I don't know that I'm tired until I rest and then feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment