Friday, January 14, 2011

My first sleeper bus tonight. Jan 14

I might as well post today's issue right now because I will be on the bus later.

Today I just walked around the city, went to the Post Office to send another box of stuff for Susan to look after, walked by the beach and read my book.

Now I am back at the hostel sitting in the courtyard at my office which also doubles as seating for the restaurant. I am plugged in behind the plants.

Yesterday I bought two books that I have been wanting to read, The Girl in the Picture and The Killing Fields. I am embarrassed to say how much I paid but they were new books so didn't think I should argue too much.

Later when I looked at them I find they are complete photocopies including the cover. Good gig they got going on there!


It is a whole new world here with the scams they pull.


Well I have been checked out of the hostel since noon and now just waiting for time to get the bus at 18:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment