Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nov 29, Busing back to Yangon tonight.

Today I'm packing up and leaving by bus for Yangon. I have a blanket now as I am onto these drivers who won't turn off the air conditioning.

Just walking in the town in the morning for a last look around. Well, its just another view of this monastery.


Flower of the day.




I wish I could have seen the flowers that produced these pods.


I was having lunch on the veranda of a nice place when about 80 monks went by. They were later followed by a group of women in light pink robes.

To get the bus to Yangon I have to take a taxi (the truck with the seats in the back) 15 km from Nyaun Shwe to Shew Nyaung. The bus picks up there at 3:00PM for the 13 - 15 hour ride to Yangon.
I will let you know how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment