Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bussing to Baguio Dec 18

Just had to show the hallway from my hotel last night in Vigan.


There was a little coffee area.

And here is my bed. Ta-da! A $30.00 room is elegant.

Now some pictures along the way to Baguio.
We saw the ocean.

Several small towns had festivals on.

As we climbed up the mountain we reached cloud level or fog.


There were many magical, misty views.

Eventually, we climbed back into sunshine and into the town of Baguio. Had to take another expensive hotel here as the few cheap ones I tried were full.
I had to locate the place to catch the bus from tomorrow to go to Banaue. It is a non-air-conditioned one but should be OK as it is much cooler up here in the mountains.
Then I decided to pre-book my room so everything is set for tomorrow and my terrifying mountain drive for eight more hours. The views are said to be fantastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment