Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dec 9, Manilla.

I got here after dark so haven't really seen it yet.

I am at the YHA here but they are not up to the usual standard. It is run-down yes but also very dirty and there is no excuse for that.

Apparently the neighbourhood is not so nice either - unsafe at night etc. I will know better when the sun comes up.

It did motivate me to get moving and book some place to go and I booked flights to the Island of Bohol on the 12th. That gives me two days to check this place out. After that I will head north into the mountains and the rice fields and then back here to a different place when it is close to time to leave.

I just cringed when I first came in here but I am starting to come to grips with it now.

Today was just 2 flights; Chaing Mai to Bangkok (again) and then over to Manilla. Chaing Mai is my Asian fave so far. If there is time left I may get back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment