Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today was all about relatives. April 15

I just love Saskatchewan's living skies.......



And beautiful views as far as the eye can see!




Even if there is nothing there, it is still worth looking at the beauty.



I had a slow start again this morning and realizing the jet lag is still going on. When I was functional I ran out to Pike Lake to do some flood control in my sister's cottage. I crossed a low spot on the highway that was beginning to be swamped.



Here the water is lapping at the side of the barn, or almost.


They had lots of snow this year and a quick thaw which resulted in a lot of water issues. We had some snow this morning, just for me I think, but it quickly melted away.




Later that day I cut cross country to my nieces farm at Asquith where many of her family were gathered for the weekend. Great to see everyone again including my son and his girlfriend.


No plan for tomorrow. I am just working on getting settled but I am still in travel mode and my brain doesn't want to co-operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment