Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving into town for a while April 13

I have been going through the process of getting myself rehired by the lab at Royal University Hospital.

I am observing myself do that with great surprise because when I retired I felt "done for good" but six months rest has softened that view I guess.

I have spent the last three days with my daughter and granddaughter in Asquith but today I am moving to a shared accommodation in Saskatoon city. That will make it easier to work.

I have enjoyed the time with family and "crazy dog" Oreo. He is a big friendly mutt who loves to come in the house and sleep on his blanket with his stuffed mouse.


This morning I received Khmer New year greetings from PACDOC the agency which sponsors the orphanage I visited in Cambodia. Here is the link: http://www.pacdoccambodia.org/


Here is one of the enclosed pictures of the children.





I am excited to be going to live in a place where I can finally unpack for a while and where I can spend time with an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment