Sunday, April 17, 2011

It snowed again today. April 17

The day started cold and snowy and I got an early start to Pike Lake to help Scott rip the carpet out of the flooded basement at Joanne and Bert's cottage.

It actually went well after Scott cut the old carpet into small bits and Janet and I carried them out.

Then I came home and had a nap. I guess I will just have to resign myself to the fact that re-entry will take a while.

After supper I went for a short walk. It must be freezing or nearly because my fingers got cold in my winter gloves.

I can't stop taking pictures of the sky, it is so amazing here. This is looking south on the street where I am living for a while. The trees haven't started to leaf out yet.


The railway track is only a block away.




Looking towards city center at an industrial area.


No comments:

Post a Comment