Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7 Traveling day - Going home.

I packed last night and finally had to use the zippered extension on my back pak to get everything in. This morning I carried my pack for the last time on this trip as I trucked over to the airport train about 10 blocks or so. The train comes right to the airport which is handy but I walked another few miles to my terminal all the way at the other end, past terminals B, C, D, E and F all the way to A which is this little pod thing in the picture.

As I'm writing this I am sitting on the floor in Montreal's airport waiting for my connection to Calgary.


I thought I might as well stop at the meditation retreat in the Rocky Mountains near Calgary before I dive back in.


What a great trip it has been. I am so blessed.


It will be hard to change gears and go to work for the summer but that is what I said I would do.


Blogging every night on the road has been good for me. It has helped clarify details which would otherwise have been forgotten and my pictures are all organized too.


I think I will try and keep up the practice while I am home even if I only post a picture each day. I wouldn't feel right without a camera in my pocket.


So that's it for this trip. I will keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment